Top Grade Restaurant Quality & In-Japan Good!
The instruction is provided as guide; heating times may vary.
Place the sealed pouch in boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes
Heat roughly 2 minutes at 500W or 1.5 minutes at 600W.
Pour the sauce into microwave-safe container.
What You Can Do at Home or campsites
Add any toppings you like!
Kalé® Doria (Maybe not for camping!)
- Heat oven to 450F.
- Pour Kalé® sauce completely covering 7.5 oz of rice.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese all over Doria.
- Bake Doria in oven for roughly 5 – 8 minutes until cheese browns.
- Enjoy your Kalé® Doria w/o burning your hands & mouth.
- Brag about your Kalé® Doria to your friends.
We are grateful to be able to serve you at home. Without your advice, encouragement, constructive criticism, and all the other support last few years, we would not have been able to do this. We hope your families, friends, and everyone you enjoy this dish with will have a good time.