Kalé® @Home Original
- Same as what we serve at the restaurant
- 2 Servings
- Ready in 10 minutes
- Kept frozen for your convenience
- No meat / seafood or broth used as ingredients
Contains soy, wheat, milk, and peanut
How to HeatCaution as product and packaging are hot.
Stove Top Takes roughly 10 minutes.
- Dump contents into a pot and heat on medium to 170°F stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- Enjoy and brag about your food to your friends.
No microwave! It loses flavor. Please don’t. Oh, no!!
What You Can Do
Kalé® Rice Original
- Kalé® Rice Original just like the restaurant.
- Add any toppings you like!
- Fruits & Nuts
- Whatever you like!
Make Kalé® Doria
- Heat oven to 450F.
- Pour 8 oz of warm Kalé® sauce completely covering 7.5 oz of rice.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese all over Doria.
- Bake Doria in oven for roughly 5 - 8 minutes until cheese browns.
- Enjoy your Kalé® Doria w/o burning your hands & mouth.
- Brag about your Kalé® Doria to your friends.
Dips & Dressing
- Dip for French Fries, Parisian bread (don’t do sourdough), gyoza, etc.
- Surprisingly, warm sauce is great for salad dressing. Try and see it for yourself. Some customers do this at our restaurant.
NEW! Kalé® Rice @Home Original
- Savory sauce cooked for 2 days!
- Single serving complete meal
- Convenient! Thaw & microwave!
- Perfect meal to be offered at cafes & deli
- Long shelf life kept frozen
- Pairs very well with coffee
Where You Can Get It
- Seattle Uwajimaya in Seattle, WA visit: www.uwajimaya.com
- Beaverton Uwajimaya in Beaverton, OR visit: www.uwajimaya.com
- Kalé –Ultimate Japanese Comfort Food in Portland
- Portland State University in Smith Memorial Student Union Market (Coming in April).
Do You Own Grocery Stores, Coffee Shops, Restaurants, or Bakeries?
We are willing to do wholesale. We may need some time to get this going as we just started wholesale, but please contact with us via email at email@example.com. The sauce is also great for pastries or pizza as well.
We are grateful to be able to serve you at home. Without your advice, encouragement, constructive criticism, and all the other support last few years, we would not have been able to do this. We hope your families, friends, and everyone you enjoy this dish with will have a good time.